Monday, July 26, 2010

AND........

It's a boy!!!! We couldn't be happier! We thought we wanted another girl but since finding out we are going to have another boy, we are happy to only have one princess in our house! She's wonderful, beautiful and graceful....but we only need one!

We have decided on a name but not quite ready to share with the world. We've always been quick on name picking and glad we did the same with #4.

Everything is going great! Trevor turns 12, yes 12, next month. On the day school starts, of course. He's not too thrilled about that but will be when they make a big deal about it at his new school :)

Brayson is staying with his Mimi in Amarillo until Friday, which will make two weeks. We've started to miss our little night owl and want him back but I can wait until Friday.

Kyleigh is growing more everyday. She's exercising her words more frequently and letting us know just when we do something not to her liking! She's a doll and a joy to have!

We went to McLean, TX (my home town) the weekend before last and had a great time visiting with my family and friends for a day. Jason drove back with Trevor and Kyleigh and I drove back alone the next day. We are buying my Grandma's Denali from her. She had knee replacement surgery and had to get a minivan to accommodate getting in and out easier. She hated the switch but I think she's liking the gas mileage a little better :) We also were in desperate need of a vehicle to support our ever-expanding family :) My Durango that we just bought last year seated only 5. That certainly wasn't going to fly! Now, I'm driving what feels like a bus but I love it!

Next week is our 7th Anniversary! We are celebrating this weekend by going to eat Japanese or Cajun then going to see Inception in 3D. I love my Jason and so glad we met!!!!!

No comments: